Company DPUK Recruitment Limited
Location Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary £9.00 per hour
Job Type Full-time
We are seeking keen, honest, hardworking graduates to join our expanding companies across: – Recruitment – Property – Care.
Fantastic opportunity for any graduates who are keen to kick start their working life and gain training and a career, giving them a sound foundation for later growth.
What you will be doing:
- Taking instructions by email or verbally
- Answering and directing telephone calls
- Processing outgoing post
- Taking incoming telephone inquiries
- Helping Directors, Managers in a fast and efficient
- Managing office stock levels
- Checking scanning, candidate documents and data
- Booking interviews into company and candidate calendars
- Create electronic online Google Forms
- Acting as first point of contact
- Submitting job adverts via online job portals
- Provide ideas, solutions to increase the number of possible candidates
- Grow and develop marketing through social media
- Developing strong relationships with management, fellow staff, suppliers & contractors
- Ensure clear documented communications, which are shared, logical and traceable
- Processing candidate enquiries
- Ensuring candidates are compliant with the right to work
- Being organised using calendar
- Maintaining training systems, ensuring candidates are care compliant
- Posting job advertisements on various job sites
- Screening candidates
- Conducting interviews
- Arranging interviews
- Tracking candidates training
- Building rapports with candidates
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a fast, friendly, supportive company, working directly with the Directors.
What we are looking for:
It’s a perfect role for an individual who is confident speaking with people over the phone, and face to face, encouraging the best from others!
We are looking for candidates who are happy to go above and beyond, being proactive! You will ideally be graduated, and have a desire to learn about business directly from the Directors / Business owners who coach other entrepreneurs?
- Offering good rate of pay £9.00 per hour
- Progression opportunities to become a manager
- Working hours only 9:00 am > 5:00 pm – Monday to Friday
- Working with a Professional organisation consistently rated GOOD by CQC
- Friendly supportive Management team and Directors
- Full Induction training
- Continuous ongoing Training
- Monthly Supervisions caring for you
- Company pension scheme
- Birthday recognition
- Free onsite parking
- Stability working with an established long serving company
We take security and client safety very seriously and successful applicants will be required to undergo a previous work history reference check, in-depth character background check and DBS vetting.
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply very quickly by sending you CV via this portal or directly to DPUK Recruitment Limited and we will get back to you within 24 > 48 hours.