Terms & Conditions
1.0 Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions of our website and other digital platforms of DPUK Recruitment Limited which came into effect on 21 August 2018.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they govern the use of this website.
All material contained within the DPUK Recruitment Limited website (www.dpuklimited.co.uk) is covered by a disclaimer and protected by copyright laws.
This website is owned by the DPUK Recruitment Limited Unit 1, Common Ground House Tamebridge Industrial Estate Aldridge Road Birmingham B42 2TX registered in England and Wales as a limited company. Registered No: 6750910.
Access to this website (www.dpuklimited.co.uk) is subject to the following conditions:
“DPUK Recruitment Limited” and the “DPUK Recruitment Limited” logo are trademarks. All other trademarks and logos used in this website are the trademarks or logos of their respective owners.
3.0 Links to other websites
This website contains links to other websites that are operated by third parties. DPUK Recruitment Limited does not accept any liability over the content of these third party sites. The existence of these links do not constitute an endorsement of such websites, and your linking to these sites is at your own risk.
4.0 Content Accuracy
Whilst all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of content, no responsibility can be taken for any error or omission. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the message boards, other social media sites or chat rooms on www.dpuklimited.co.uk shall create any warranty not expressly made in these terms of service or imposed by law.
The photographs of people used in this site are models and do not portray actual events.
Any sections with actual client images will be clearly indicated with full written approval from the clients.
Most elements of www.dpuklimited.co.uk may be viewed by anyone, however to access some services, e.g. Staff Portal,, you will need to register as a member. When you register with us you are stating that you are over 18 years of age. You agree that any information you provide to us about yourself upon registration or at any other time will be true, accurate and complete, and that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up to date at all times.
When you register to use www.dpuklimited.co.uk you will be given a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it to or share it with anyone. You will be deemed responsible for all activities that occur under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should notify the company Directors immediately by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
8.0 Using www.dpuklimited.co.uk
DPUK Recruitment Limited does not necessarily endorse the views expressed by users, for example on social media or message boards under the names DPUK Recruitment Limited. You alone are responsible for the content of your messages and your use of www.dpuklimited.co.uk and the consequences of any such messages. By using www.dpuklimited.co.uk you agree to comply with the following guidelines:
- www.dpuklimited.co.uk is to be used for your personal use only and use of www.dpuklimited.co.uk for commercial purposes or to obtain financial gain are strictly prohibited without DPUK Recruitment Limited prior written consent.
- www.dpuklimited.co.uk may not be used to send chain letters, junk mail, “spam”, solicitations or bulk communications of any kind unless the recipient has given specific permissions to be included in such a list.
- you may not post to www.dpuklimited.co.uk any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, threatening, racially or sexually or otherwise discriminatory, offensive, inaccurate, in breach of confidence or a third party’s intellectual property rights or which otherwise includes objectionable material of any kind or nature, that encourages or engages in conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or which has a disruptive influence on the normal flow of a message.
- must not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious.
- if you feel that any of the terms and conditions have been broken by users, please email the company Directors.
- you must not use www.dpuklimited.co.uk in a way that might reasonably be expected to cause the same to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or which could in any way damage the operation of another’s computer.
- DPUK Recruitment Limited reserves the right in its absolute discretion at any time to edit, alter, delete or move any material whatsoever posted to, appearing on, or distributed by www.dpuklimited.co.uk and you.
- we also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate a user’s access to any portals or message boards managed by DPUK Recruitment Limited.
9.0 Intellectual Property
9.1 DPUK Recruitment Limited owns the copyright of, and other intellectual property rights, in www.dpuklimited.co.uk and its contents. “Rights” means copyright, database rights, trade marks, design rights and other intellectual and proprietary rights of whatever nature, anywhere in the world. You acknowledge that (i) DPUK Recruitment Limited is protected by these Rights; (ii) these Rights are valid and protected in all media and technologies existing now or later developed; and (iii) except as explicitly provided otherwise, these Terms and Conditions and applicable copyright, trademark and other laws govern your use of such Rights.
9.2 You may view, print, download or store extracts from www.dpuklimited.co.uk for your personal, non-commercial reference without alteration, addition or deletion. You may not otherwise copy, replicate, distribute, publish, commercially exploit or otherwise transfer any www.dpuklimited.co.uk material or content without prior consent.
9.3 By submitting content, which shall include your member name to any public area of www.dpuklimited.co.uk, including message boards, you grant DPUK Recruitment Limited a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and translate such content for the purposes of the online community to supply information, promote services and offer interaction and communication between users of the community.
Limitation of liability
9.4 DPUK Recruitment Limited does not and can not guarantee that access to this website will be uninterrupted, that this website will be free from viruses or that this website cannot be tampered with by third parties. This website and the information are provided on an ‘as is’ basis, with no warranties of any kind whatsoever, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties or any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Use of this website and the information is entirely at the user’s sole risk. In no event will DPUK Recruitment Limited be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to this website. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with this website and/or information is to stop using the site and the information.
10.0 Modification of the Terms and Conditions
DPUK Recruitment Limited may modify the terms of this agreement on this site. You agree to periodically review this agreement to be aware of any such revisions. Should the revision be unacceptable to you, you agree to stop accessing this site. Your continued use of this website following such notification of any such revision(s) shall be deemed as acceptance of and agreement to abide by all such revisions.
DPUK Recruitment Limited is registered in England and Wales as a limited company. Registered No: 6750910. Registered office: DPUK Recruitment Limited Unit 1, Common Ground House Tamebridge Industrial Estate Aldridge Road Birmingham B42 2TX
11.0 Contacting us
We look forward to hearing from you, if you require any support or information, please email email@example.com
12.0 Update or changes to our Terms and Conditions
This document was last updated in 21st August 2018
We reserve the right to make changes to our Terms and Conditions and each time you visit this site, you should check the Terms and Conditions to check that no changes have been made to any sections that are important to you. The latest version of our terms will always be available on our website.